[Training] Maru Island Training Facility

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Moony.

• preview_training.jpg

When?

Date >>> No Schedule

Tech-Support >>> via Discord or Private Message

Event start >>> No Schedule

Mission start >>> No Schedule

Index

• Mission Details
    • Status
    • Briefing
    • Slot List
    • Informations

Mission Details

Starting Date: 11. August 2033

Map: Malden 2035

Time: not specified

Weather: changing

Status

"After our successful operation on Malden and the fulfillment of our contract with the Malden Government contract we are happy to tell you that we found future training facility. The Gouverneur of Malden offered us, aside from a payment for expenses, the so called "Spartan Island" free of charge.

Over the past month a full-fetched training facility has been established on the Island in the south east of the mainland. It also has been fittingly renamed to "Maru Island"."

Briefing

"All available weaponry and vehicle will be available on the island. If a vehicle will be destroyed during training it will not be removed from the vehicle fleet!"

Slot List

There will be no Slotlist.

Information

Mods

modlist_training4.jpg

Other Information

• This Mission will be running on our Training Server. I plan to have it up 24/7. The might be downtime, in that case please contact me and I'll launch it.
    • Feel free to explore the small Island the Training Facility is on. I put a lot of work into it and there are a lot of easter eggs and decorations (there is easily over 1000 items placed)
    • The Training Server can also be used to prepare loadouts even if the event server is down!
    • All units (should) have access to Zeus. This is done so people can learn Zeus with everything our Zeus operator do.
    • All units are assigned as Medics and Engineers.
    • If you need help with a Training (e.g. Medic or Zeus) please contact anyone who is qualified to teach you.
    • Right now the Killing Houses are not 100% functional as intended. They can be used without big problems. Only thing not working is: The Targets don't stay down after being shot.
    • I would appreciate feedback in any kind. "Is something not working?" - "Should something be added?" - "Do you have an idea for n easter egg?"