Your browser (%browser%) is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. \ Learn how to update your browser'.
- Cheating is not allowed! (Admins are allowed to use Zeus in certain situations)
- Excessive Teamkilling during missions is not allowed!
- Griefing during Missions is not allowed! ->That means, even if you think something went unfair does not allow you to grief by e.g. randomly getting into a plane and bomb the AO when you are not allowed to do so!
- Every member always has the opportunity to take part in missions, join the server (Game and Teamspeak) at any time and take part in discussions. -> In some missions a role slot might be restricted for the public and can only be taken by a skilled member.
- Your name on the Forum, the Teamspeak and in the Game have to be the same or at least be similiar to ensure everybody can recognize you. (This does not include Steam!)
- Treat everybody friendly and with respect.
- Problems with Member, Mods, Server and other thing regarding STAF have to be addressed to an Admin or Moderator.
- You are allowed to always make suggestions or give criticism. But preferably after a mission in the debrief.
Member and Missbehaviour
- New Member join as Trainee and will be observed closely for a month. He may or may not join STAF completely afterwards
- You can receive a warning for the following:
- Forum Inactivity (30 Days)
- Game Inactivity (30 Days)
- Missing on an registered Event
- Other Rule Violation
- Three warnings result in a kick from the Clan
- New member have to attend at least one mission in the first two weeks after they joined. If that does not happen and you don't present a reasonable excuse you will be kicked.
- If no similar warning as been added a warning will last three month (90 Days)
- STAF Admins and Moderator are still able to kick a member even before the Limit of three warnings is reached.
Recording and Streaming
- You are allowed to record gaming sessions at any time.
- With accepting these rules, you accept that people can record sessions you are part of. It can happen these recordings will be made available for the public.
- You have to cut/mute situations on your video that are disturbing, embarrassing or against the law.
- You are not allowed to stream gaming sessions unless each present member gives his consent!
- Teamspeak and Task Force Radio is obligatory.
- Keep background noise to a minimum. -> We recommend push-to-talk!
- Don't join a Teamspeak Channel with an active Mission running, if you don't intend to join that mission!
- During a Mission: If you are dead, please don't contact an still alive member. (Immersion!)
Missions and Training
- Always make sure your Mods are up to date! -> If you only check mods an hour before a mission its your own fault
- The Following Roles are only available after a specialised training: Marksman, Missile Specialist, Machine Gunner, Medic, Pilot, Explosive Specialist, Engineer, Spotter, Sniper, JTAC and any kind of Leader role.
- You'll receive a Trophie after successfully passing these trainigs!
- The 3rd-Person-View is deactivated on our server!
- We distinguish between three kinds of missions: -> Casual Missions: These Missions are played the most at STAF. We basically meet up and generate a random Mission via MCC. These Mission do not require a registration for it.
- Event mission have to be announced two weeks in advance.
- The after mission debriefings on casual missions are voluntarily! -> If you want to get better you should attend.
- The after mission debriefings on event missions are obligatory!
- We vote the terrain we will play on each week via a strawpoll vote! -> The result will be used Saturday, Sunday and the following week! The Vote is announced on Discord each Saturday.
- The trainings are voluntarily!
- You are allowed to create missions for the group! -> Contact an Admin or Moderator for further instructions
- You are allowed to suggest missions for the group!
- You are allowed to suggest mods for the group!
-> Event Missions: These Missions are rare at the moment but will be more frequently in the future. They are scripted missions with a high grade of immersion and realism. You need to register for this kind of mission.
-> Training Missions: These Missions are supposed to train our member in basic and advanced combat. You may need to register for them.
- During missions we expect you to be focused and concentrated.
- During missions we expect you to play realistic and team oriented.
- During missions we expect you to follow orders by superiors.
- A "mission" starts with the briefing and ends with the debriefing.
- The Password for the game and Teamspeak server is: kalinka
- No member is obliged to pay a monthly fee. -> The Server has to be payed by STAF. This has to be done by the whole clan. Every Member is encouraged to donate to the clan. The more people donate, the less each one has to donate. This is voluntarily but it will help the clan immensely.
- STAF reserves the right to cancel the server rent at anytime if not enough donations come in to help pay the rent.
Limitation of liability for internal contentThe content of our website has been compiled with meticulous care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, completeness or accuracy of any of the pages.
Pursuant to section 7, para. 1 of the TMG (Telemediengesetz – Tele Media Act by German law), we as service providers are liable for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws. However, pursuant to sections 8 to 10 of the TMG, we as service providers are not under obligation to monitor external information provided or stored on our website. Once we have become aware of a specific infringement of the law, we will immediately remove the content in question. Any liability concerning this matter can only be assumed from the point in time at which the infringement becomes known to us.
Limitation of liability for external linksOur website contains links to the websites of third parties (“external links”). As the content of these websites is not under our control, we cannot assume any liability for such external content. In all cases, the provider of information of the linked websites is liable for the content and accuracy of the information provided. At the point in time when the links were placed, no infringements of the law were recognisable to us. As soon as an infringement of the law becomes known to us, we will immediately remove the link in question.
CopyrightThe content and works published on this website are governed by the copyright laws of Germany. Any duplication, processing, distribution or any form of utilisation beyond the scope of copyright law shall require the prior written consent of the author or authors in question.
Data protectionA visit to our website can result in the storage on our server of information about the access (date, time, page accessed). This does not represent any analysis of personal data (e.g., name, address or e-mail address). If personal data are collected, this only occurs – to the extent possible – with the prior consent of the user of the website. Any forwarding of the data to third parties without the express consent of the user shall not take place.
We would like to expressly point out that the transmission of data via the Internet (e.g., by e-mail) can offer security vulnerabilities. It is therefore impossible to safeguard the data completely against access by third parties. We cannot assume any liability for damages arising as a result of such security vulnerabilities.
The use by third parties of all published contact details for the purpose of advertising is expressly excluded. We reserve the right to take legal steps in the case of the unsolicited sending of advertising information; e.g., by means of spam mail.
(Last update: Mar 18th 2017, 6:41pm)