Global Mobilization CDLC REQUIRED
Date >>> Probably 22.05.2021
Event start >>> ~ 7:45 PM MET
Mission start >>> ~ 8 PM MET
Minimum players: 6 (not including Zeus)
- Slot List
Starting Date: March 1984
The DDR (East Germany) regularly sends recon flights over the inner German border to observe enemy movements. This night at approximately 03:00 contact was lost with one of these planes, codename Adler. It is believed that the recon plane has been shot down by enemy AA and crashed somewhere in the vicinity of Volkmarsdorf.
As soldiers of the 40. Fallschirmjägerbataillon you will be dropped behind enemy lines, inserting at either Dropzone Sauerkraut or Dropzone Bratwurst. Your first objective will be to locate the crash site of Adler. The enemy will most likely already be busy extracting information from the plane. Search for any useful information and/or survivors. Extracting possible survivors is preferred but when unable you are cleared to eliminate them.
Subsequently you will be tasked with attacking and destroying any targets of opportunity, including ammo/vehicle depots, garrisons and AA positions. Be aware that you are in hostile territory, so strike hard and fast.
Finally you will break contact with the enemy and return across the border at the crossing near Gehrendorf
Roles in bold must be filled first
- Team leader - Mr. Alcohol
- Field Medic (x2, depending on player count) - Peter + LiffyIsHere
- Demolitions Expert - Herr Romer
- Machine gunner (RPK) - Grimm(job)
- Rifleman AT - Papa Killerfish (?)
- Rifleman (Rest of the slots) - Quattro Stinsioni + Moony (Maybe co-zeus)
Duo-Zeus requests are open from 8+ players onwards as usual.
- Respawn will take 2 minutes
- Due to you being behind enemy lines there will be no radio contact possible with Overlord, use your brains for once